AJC has 2 separate agreements for the provision of Marine Maintenance services. Under these agreements, AJC has access to cable ships, trained expertise and associated depots where spare cable, repair consumables and submarine plant are stored.
1) North of Guam - Yokohama Zone Agreement
• Co-operative agreement with a number of Cable Maintenance Authorities and ship operators.
• Use and access to cable ship KDDI Ocean Link, based in Yokohama, Japan including on board Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV).
• Cable depot in Yokohama, Japan
Cable Ship KDDI Ocean Link
2) South of Guam - South Pacific Maintenance Agreement
• Private maintenance agreement between AJC and Alcatel Submarine Networks.
• Cable Ship is CS Ile De Re based in Noumea, New Caledonia and includes on board ROV.
• Cable depot in Suva, Fiji.
Cable ship CS Ile de Re